FHS will be ‘on the road’ over the coming months speaking to additional support needs groups and services.
Over the last five years, we have been working towards improving our service and fulfilling our vision of providing top-quality education and care to boys with Additional Support Needs. Our key objectives were:
– to develop a 52-week provision;
– to create a primary education department;
– to gain Autism accreditation;
– to establish a structured self-regulation behaviour support model;
– to create an excellent transition process including vocational and academic experiences outwith the school from a young age.
We are proud to say that we have now achieved all of the above. Moreover, our progress has been recognised through 11 out of 11 ‘excellent’ ratings awarded by the Care Inspectorate.
If you would like to take this opportunity to learn more about what we do and what Falkland House School can offer prospective pupils and parents, please contact the school to arrange for us to visit.